We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain
- Who we are and what we do,
- What information we collect,
- What do we use your information for,
- How do we protect your information,
- Inform you about Cookies and other digital markers,
- Inform you about children’s privacy,
- Inform you about your choices and opting-out,
- Inform you about access and accuracy of your information.
- The company name is Eparts UK
- Our principal place of business is at Unit 5 Rowley Industrial Park, Roslin Road, London, W3 8BH.
- You can contact us by writing to the address given above, by using our website contact form, by telephone on 0207 199 5544, or by email to email@example.com
- We operate under following trading names:
- Mobile Repair Centre
- HTC Repair Centre
- Blackberry Repair Centre
- iPod Repair Centre
- Console Repairs UK
- Sat Nav Repair Centre
- Screens 4 Laptops
- iPhone Repairs UK
- Local Phone Repair
- Smart Phone Repairs
- Gadget Parts
- We offer various repair services as well as we sell parts, second hand items, new or refurbished items, accessories and tools.
- Contact to our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.1 We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, send a quote or subscribe to our newsletter:
- Your name, surname, email address, telephone/mobile number when sending a quote,
- Your name, surname, email address, telephone/mobile number, company name, registered address, delivery address, payment information (like credit card details) when placing an order (repair service or purchase of an item),
- Your name, surname and email address when subscribing to a newsletter.
2.2 Additionally we collect:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet;
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us;
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our websites will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- enable your use of the services available on our websites,
- send you goods purchased through our websites,
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you,
- send you email/sms notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you email/sms notifications regarding service you have ordered with us;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter),
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications),
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information),
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our websites,
- personalize your experience – your information helps us to to better respond to your individual needs,
- improve our websites – we continually strive to improve our websites offering s based on the information and feedback we received from you,
- improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
3.4 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
3.5 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
3.6 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
3.7 We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
3.8 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
3.9 Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
3.10 Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America.
3.11 Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4.1 This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
4.2 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
4.3 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
4.4 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
4.5 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
4.6 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4.7 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
4.8 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
5.2 More information about cookies can be found here https://www.aboutcookies.org/
5.3 You can disable or change cookies setting on your browser using following links:
- For Chrome use https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- For Edge use https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- For Firefox use https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Internet Explorer use https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Opera use https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- For Safari use https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
5.4 List of cookies we collect
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
We are committed to protect the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target our websites to children under 13.
We give you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product-and service-specific information and marketing communications. Our communications may include new product information, special offers.
We provide you the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal data used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on the order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and/or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communications or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please type “Opt-Out” in the subject-line.
We will provide you with access to your information, including making reasonable effort to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such user ID, before granting access to your data.
Your data are available for changes at: https://www.epartsuk.com.
Our websites contains links to sites owned and operated by third parties. They have their own privacy policies, and we urge you to review them before browsing those sites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
10.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our websites.
10.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy or we may notify you of changes to this policy by email.